About Gillian Dalgliesh
I'm a clinical hypnotherapist & intuitive life coach. Based in Edinburgh, Scotland, I offer appointments in person, or globally online via Zoom or Skype.
I specialise in stress, anxiety & weight management, but I also help with addictions (smoking, alcohol, gambling etc …), phobias (fear of flying, creepie crawlies, birds etc …), depression, relationship break-ups, confidence, driving tests, exams, irrational fears as much else.
I am PASSIONATE about helping others to create positive, healthy & SUSTAINABLE change in their lives.
Personal consultations - In Person or Online
I offer one-to-one consultations in my therapy room or online - each appointment lasts between 60 - 90 minutes
If you are interested in exploring how I can help you to create the best version of yourself, then call me now for a free telephone consultation.
Within the Workplace
I also offer a variety of training courses tailored to meet the individual needs of businesses, organisations, schools & universities.
- BA Hons Education (Glasgow University)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Anxiety & Stress Management
- Mental Health Practioner
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Certified Life Coach
- Pain Management Practitioner
- EMDR & Energy Psychology Dr Phil Mollon
- EMDR for Hypnotherapists (PTSD) Dr Kate Beaven-Marks
- Kinetic Shift Practitioner
- Colour Therapy Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner
- Dreamscape Practitioner
- Advanced Theta Practitioner
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Degree Reiki Master
- 1st Degree Seichem