Stress Management Programme
Investing in the mental health and wellbeing of your employees isn’t just an investment in people. It’s an investment in your company’s bottom line. Profitability and personal wellbeing are fundamentally intertwined.
The World Health Organisation has upgraded stress-related illness to epidemic status—estimating that it’s the reason for 70% of doctor’s visits and workplace absences. In addition, research published by the European Network for Workplace Health suggests that for each Euro invested in health & wellbeing programs companies net an ROI of up to 5.9 Euros.
Why is this the case? Because investing in the health and wellbeing of your employees leads to
- Lower levels of staff turnover
- Lower rates of absenteeism
- Improved performance
- Higher levels of morale and job satisfaction
To help your employees, our workshops focus on stress reduction and management by delivering powerful techniques:
- Delivering an immediate & measurable reduction in stress levels
- Promoting the awareness and knowledge needed to recognize stress signals
- Educating employees on the effects stress has on both mind and body
- Teaching powerful mind and body techniques that will help break negative patterns of thinking and behavior
- How to effectively ‘Digitally Detox’
- Educating employees on the psychological and physical effects of poor eating
- Building Resilience
- The Gut/Brain connection (the psycho-biological effects of unhealthy eating)
- Digital Detoxing
- The Power of our Thoughts
- The Power of our Self Language
- Mind Control Techniques
- Energy-Psychology – A collection of mind-body methods to rapidly break habitual negative patterns of thoughts & behaviours
A set of simple yet powerful practices that can immediately be incorporated into daily life to break the cycle of anxiety, stress, unhappiness & exhaustion.
This programme is customised to clients’ requirements and can be run as a one-day, half-day or as 2 hour modules.
Or, Lunch and Learn sessions are also available - mini taster sessions of the bigger programme