Lunch & Learn Sessions
- Stress Management & Wellbeing
- Weight Management & Wellbeing
These one-hour taster sessions are held in your office and present an opportunity for your employees to experience a combination of mindfulness & resilience techniques to dramatically improve their everyday lives.
They are fun, interactive and demonstrate easy-to-learn practical tips & techniques that ensue positive changes with immediate effect!
Stress Management Programme
- Recognising stress before it becomes a problem
- The corrosive effect of repetitive stress on the body and mind
- A set of simple yet powerful practices that can immediately be incorporated into daily life to break the cycle of anxiety, stress, unhappiness & exhaustion.
Stress-Busting Techniques include:
- Building Resilience
- The Gut/Brain connection (the psycho-biological effects of unhealthy eating)
- Digital Detoxing
- The Power of our Thoughts
- The Power of our Self Language
- Mind Control Techniques
- Energy-Psychology – A collection of mind-body methods to rapidly break habitual negative patterns of thoughts & behaviours
This programme is customised to clients’ requirements and can be run as a one-day, half-day or as 2 hour modules.
Weight Management & Wellbeing Programme
It’s not about your relationship with food, it’s about your relationship with yourself that is key!
This course helps to install increased self-support, self-belief, self-regard etc to create a very much more positive self-identity. It’s a loving self-care package and results in healthy, successful & sustainable reduction in weight & shape.
It raises awareness of the power of one’s mind and all the inherent tools & techniques you have at your disposal to finally take control and achieve a healthy weight & shape.
Areas covered include:
- Weight Timeline
- Historic eating patterns in Context
- The Self-Sabotage Factor
- Life Balance
The course is customised to clients’ requirements and can be run as a one-day, half-day or as 2 hour modules
Ready to find out more?
Contact me for further information.